KCAC DIRECTORS MEETING AGENDA–August 7, 2013
- Jamie Kelsey – Charity Kickball Tournament
- Open Floor For General Member’s Input
- Read Last Meeting Minutes – Dave
- Treasurer’s Report – Daniel
- American Atheists affiliation – Josh
- Screen Tee Online Store – Veronica
- Atheists in the Park
- Heart to Heart International
- Members-Only Movie Night
- Fun with Animals: Ask members to bring rolls of paper towels to donate?
- Ask an Atheist @ City Market: Where do we stand on professional-looking signs?
- Darrel’s Labor Day Party: Monday, September 2, 2013
- Philanthropy: KC Zoo? KC Library?
- Atheists vs. Christians Softball Game – Jozef: Do we want to promote the soft ball event in the media?
- Officer Elections Event: Availability of Jewish Community Center, Alternate locations if needed?
- Philanthropy: Spofford Home
- Philanthropy: Thanksgiving Turkey Day
- Thanksgiving Day Event
- Movie Theater Ad with Screenland Armour
- Philanthropy: ?
- Holiday Party
- Secular Santas
- Discuss about getting an official KCAC iPad or Tablet that is owned by the KCAC.
- Guest bloggers – Sandra Meade? Will there be an option to allow a comments section on the blog? Do we really want this?
- Discussion about ways to handle membership. Yearly signup, lifetime sub, signing up online.
- Partner with Camp Quest Kansas City for Light the Night FBB walk
- Discuss possible activism events such as demonstrating against the WBC with a positive message? They are frequently in the KC area protesting shows.