This was a highly productive and successful year for KCAC. Here are some of the highlights of which our volunteers and leadership are most proud:
- Joshua Stewart, Director of Activism, successfully debated presuppositionalist Joshua Sommers, who took the position that without Christianity, humans cannot arrive at any level of consequential knowledge.
- The success of our first Care Kit event to assemble supplies for the homeless in 2017 led to the Winter Care Kits event that occurred earlier this month.
- Ask An Atheist on St. Patrick’s Day introduced us to some new friends.
- We put on costumes and games, and handed out candy to residents of the Niles Home in Kansas City on Halloween.
- Throughout the year, KCAC representatives attended nearly every available date to serve the homeless and working poor with The Micah Ministry.
Our volunteers have made this a wonderful year. To see some photos of our members in action in 2017, watch the video above!